Samstag, 23. Mai 2009

My final project in Web Design 1

Hi there...

If your interested this website is the product of my final project of my Web Design 1 Class. It is about the Rotary District 6220 - Youth Exchange...

http://prebleactivities.com/webdesign/rotary/index.html


(If not displayed correctly, try with Windows Internet Explorer... Sry abt that...)

Still in progress is the final project of the Web Design 2 Class. It is going to be similar. But unlike the first Project it is going to be made in Flash... coming soon...

Stefan

2 Kommentare:

s8i1r12k14 hat gesagt…

Hi Steve! Kris here, your favorite Philipasian :)
How are you doing?
You better post the link of your second Rotary website on here cuz it's FRICKEN AMAZING!
Anyway, hope you're having fun back home, Niel Niel.
I miss you so much! Hope to see you in the future :)

s8i1r12k14 hat gesagt…

And wow, I can understand Swiss! Or whatever language is on this website...